Below you will find links to videos and downloadable instructions for some of the most common rehabilitative exercises we recommend.
For the Shoulder
- Shoulder Table Slide Exercise
- Shoulder Post-Op Rehab
- Sidelying External Rotation
- Standing Blade Pinches
- Standing External Rotation
- Pendulum Swings
- Shoulder Shrugs
- Throwers 10 Exercises
For the Knee
For the Elbow
For the Foot & Ankle
- Plantar Fasciitis Protocol
- Standing Heel Toe Raises
- Seated Heel Toe Raises
- Ankle Pumps
- Unilateral Heel and Toe Raises
Exercise Instructions (PDFs)
* Please check with Dr. Talkington before attempting any of these exercises. Each patient may have unique needs that may require modification of the information on these pages. That may include simple changes like the number of reps or sets, weight or band strength, or even just skipping a particular protocol.
Request an Appointment
Please do not use this form if you have an urgent medical problem or you need to reschedule an existing appointment. Instead, contact our office at (805) 763-0346. After you submit your request, our appointment scheduler will respond within 48 hours. See below for forms to complete.[INTERACTIVE APPT REQUEST FORM] [Auto-reply submission message: Thank you for your request. One of our appointment schedulers will contact you within 24-48 hours. Please allow extra time if you submitted this request on a weekend. If you have an urgent need, contact our office right away by calling (805) 763-0346.
Patient Registration Forms
Florida Sportsmedicine and Orthopaedics in Panama City, Florida welcomes you to our practice. Once you have made your initial appointment, you may pre-register by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below. Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
Downloadable Forms: will need to create pdfs from Word docs in NAS
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- Your medical history and a complete list of all medications you are taking
- Insurance card
- Co-payment, if required by insurance
- Your referral paperwork, if required by your insurance
- Medical records from your other health care providers, if you have them
- Films or a CD of CT scans or MRI and actual X-ray films (not just paper reports) or test results. Please ask your referring physician to help you obtain actual images. It is up to you to bring those images to the appointment.
This information will help us expedite your appointment and ensure we have everything we need to provide the best possible advice during your initial appointment. Your initial visit to Florida Sportsmedicine and Orthopaedics will include an evaluation based on your current symptoms or conditions and a thorough medical history.
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.