Request an Appointment
Please do not use this form if you have an urgent medical problem or you need to reschedule an existing appointment. Instead, contact our office at (805) 763-0346. After you submit your request, our appointment scheduler will respond within 48 hours. See below for forms to complete.
Patient Registration Forms
Florida Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics in Panama City, Florida, welcomes you to our practice. Once you have made your initial appointment, you may pre-register by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below. Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
- Welcome Letter
- New Patient Registration
- Financial Policy
- Pain Management Policy
- Medical Records Release
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- Your medical history and a complete list of all medications you are taking
- Insurance card
- Co-payment, if required by insurance
- Your referral paperwork, if required by your insurance
- Medical records from your other health care providers, if you have them
- Films or a CD of CT scans or MRI and actual X-ray films (not just paper reports) or test results. Please ask your referring physician to help you obtain actual images. It is up to you to bring those images to the appointment.
This information will help us expedite your appointment and ensure we have everything we need to provide the best possible advice during your initial appointment. Your initial visit to Florida Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics will include an evaluation based on your current symptoms or conditions and a thorough medical history.
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.